- Maintains strict control on the Par Stock of articles and supplies.
- Makes sure that the personnel hold to their job responsibilities.
- Checks and reports to Maintenance any maintenance requirements in his area
- Does not sell alcoholic beverages to underage people or those that have already had too much to drink.
- Picks up any trash or papers found lying around.
- Puts back in its place anything that is out of place.
- Carries out any task or job suggested by managers or those that are necessary to keep our standards of quality and those that are needed to keep our guests happy.
- Carries out all the activities written in the St Joe Club & Resort standards.
- Arrives punctually, in a complete, clean and pressed uniform according to the food and beverage dress code.
- Ensures that the activities in the Bar Opening and Closing Checklist are performed and obeyed.
- Assists with putting away inventory as it arrives.
- Ensures that the drinks prepared are made according to the recipes.
- Takes orders and receives payment of bar tabs.
- Supervises and coordinates the Bar operation.
- Keeps the amount of glassware within the Par Stock.
- Ensures that the FIFO (First In, First Out) system is adhered.
- Helps control the Bar Cost.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
*Pre-employment background checks including drug screening will be conducted