Wage Rate: $10.50/hour
Status: Full Time & Part Time
Availability: Open. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
As a Hotel Greeter, you serve as a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. The Hotel Greeter is the key to the hotel property and influences the Guest's first impression, and therefore, must ensure always offer a professional and welcoming disposition. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and St. Joe Club & Resorts policies, practices and procedures.
• Comply with St Joe Club & Resort standards at all times
• Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
• Maintain frequent contact with regular guests and visitors
• Keep up to date on all hotel services as well as VIPs and special events
• Be knowledgeable on external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
• Communication Proficiency
• Commitment to Excellence
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
Frequently stands, walks, talks, hears, uses hands, and reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds. Work in a busy environment with frequent guests and members.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
• Guest service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English
• Ability to adhere to Physical Demands