Availability: Open. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Wage: $11.00 /hr
Ensures food quality throughout each station is upholding the daily standard. A Cook 4 should be able to operate each station and fluently execute when needed. Should be able to understand what needs to be done to ensure timely orders.
* Prepares a wide variety of menu items.
* Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment.
* Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
* Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality control standards.
* Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
* Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
* Knowledge of maintenance and care of culinary facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials.
* Knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.
* Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.