Shift: Open Availability
Wage: $12.00 /hr
Ensures food quality throughout each station is upholding the daily standard.Should be able to understand what needs to be done to ensure timely orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares a wide variety of menu items.
* Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment.
* Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
* Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality control standards.
* Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
* Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
* Knowledge of maintenance and care of culinary facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials.
* Knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.
* Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
* Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.